|As Dark as Jarves|
|Season 3, Episode 5|
|Air date:||October 26th, 2014|
|Episode Plot Written by:||TotallyWitchy|
| ← Previous episode|
Whatever You Do, Don't. Turn. Dark!
| Next episode →|
As Dark as Jarves is the fifth episode of Season 3 written by Sol and episode number 227 between both series Charmed and Destined.
JUST A KISS GOODBYE -- As Wyatt prepares a surprise for Prue that will hopefully spark things between them, Prue declines her suitor's romantic gestures once again. But his response is much more shocking than she imagined, and it is up to Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda to save her. But in the end, does the temptation of darkness outweigh the light of true love?
To read the script for this episode, please go here: here
- Actors and Actresses as Ally, Claudia, Kelly, Jay, Roy and Workers
Powers and Abilities
- Shimmering; Conrad
- Telekinesis; Wyatt, Prue (failed), Conrad
- Orbing; Chris, Wyatt
- Beaming; Charlotte, Cassandra
- Summoning; Conrad
- Sensing; Wyatt
Spells and Rituals
- Whitmore Family Collection (pieces)
- Power Binding Shackles; Shackles used by Conrad to bind Prue's powers.
- In this episode we will know who Conrad Turner really is.
- A glass will be broken that is not easily fixable.
- There will be a reference to a Charmed character - Cole.
- Conrad will kidnap Prue and take her somewhere evil.
- Despite being a cave the place looks like a well decorated apartment.
- This episode is pivotal for Wyatt and Prue's relationship.
- Melinda and Piper will be speaking at Magic School about their experiences as Charmed Ones.
- Sebastian's paintings and objects are being moved in this episode.
- Sebastian met the Mitchell family between 3x04 and 3x05 for dinner.
- Detective Barton gives Sebastian the name of Mr. Cooper's daughter.
- References to Piper turning people into animals (toad and rats) are made.
- Wyatt looses control of his powers in this episode due to his emotions being heightened, and breaks a glass.
- Conrad is revealed to be a demon, Cole's brother, and Jarves (his demonic form).
- Jarves (Conrad's demonic form) looks very similar to Belathzor's.
- Damon has been mapping the Underworld.
- Junior and Damon talk about Christopher.
- Junior tells Damon that Christopher's lawyer(s) think that he could get out of jail soon.
- Damon thinks that Junior should give Christopher a chance.
- While in the Underworld, Junior and Damon see Ignatius and Tyree discussing the book and the fact that and Oracle might be able to see where it's hidden.
- Prue tells Conrad to leave and never come back, since that is the only way she can protect him from Wyatt.
- Conrad confesses his true feelings for Prue.
- Prue stops Wyatt from vanquishing Conrad, leaving Wyatt furious and hurt.
- Wyatt moves out of the house after the events with Conrad.